She is the founder of Las Morenas de España, a platform that provides resources and experiences for expats and travelers worldwide, and the communication’s director at Sun and Co., a beautiful cooperative-living (coliving) facility on the eastern coast of Spain. In her spare time she loves to explore different cities, eat flax seed banana pancakes, enjoy afternoons by the sea, and sip vanilla lattes.
In this episode we discuss the many benefits of a co-operative living (co-living) environment, what it takes to uproot your life and move to a new country, life on the coast of Spain as a New York city transplant, why you should live for today and not tomorrow, and the importance of having balance in all aspects of your life.
Listen to the episode below.
- 2:00 – Sun and Co, Coliving vs Coworking
- 5:30 – Making friends abroad
- 6:30 – Joining the team at Sun and Co.
- 8:00 – Making the move from New York to Spain
- 10:00 – How it feels being in the USA now.
- 14:00 – Why it’s better to live for today instead of waiting for tomorrow
- 14:50 – Finding balance in your life
- 18:30 – Sunshine and wellbeing
- 20:40 – Las Morenas de España – helping women of color live and thrive abroad
- 24:00 – What drives people to want to give up their lives and move abroad
- 25:50 – Seeing a different side of Spain through Las Morenas de España
- 29:30 – The future of Las Morenas de España
- 31:30 – How to get started with moving abroad
- 32:55 – Setting goals
- 34:10 – Advice for others looking for happiness and success
Sign-up to be notified when a new episode is available: